Pizza Night is 10.28.19
Detailed Information from Mr. Rose will be added to this Blog Post.
We are asking students to provide donations to the event.
All freshman and sophomores are asked to donate a dessert
All juniors and seniors are asked to donate a 2-liter of pop.
Advance ticket orders save you money! Download the form and send your payment in by 10.25 to save. Volunteers can sign up on CHARMS. We're also looking for Donations to our Basket Raffle please contact Jennifer Simons if you have any questions
We cannot wait to share with everybody what we have been working on since the start of the year.
Call Times are as follows:
· Cadet - Reports at 5:00, Performs at 5:15
· Concert Band - Reports at 5:30, Performs at 5:45
· Choir - Reports at 6:00, Performs at 6:15
· Symphonic - Reports at 6:30, Performs at 6:45
· Jazz - Reports at 7:00, Performs at 7:15
Marching Band will wrap up the performance.
Uniform is semi-formal attire. Gentlemen should wear a tie, ladies should wear appropriate conservative attire.